Monday, October 26, 2009

Scotty's Thankful List

Scotty is thankful for:

Trains that say "choo-choo!" * being in the flight path of a local airport * firetrucks * Timbre being a good sport and putting up with toddler abuse * Daddy * Nana * Papa * Uncle Stephen * Aunt Betah * Uncle Brent * Grandma * Grandpa * Drew * Misty * Adien * Baby Max * airplanes on the ceiling of the shower * blue trucks * yellow trucks * white cars * big trucks * goldfish * nursery * everyday!

Scotty likes to say his own prayers now, which is adorable. "Dear Heavenly Father, Thanks for today, and Heavenly Father, and today, and Heavenly Father, and today, and Heavenly Father, and today, and Jesus, Amen."

I think I have a lot to learn from him. I'm certainly not always grateful for today and I often overlook the Heavenly Father part once I start asking for things.

Just another joy of sweet children :o)

4 thoughts:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you can blog about how cute kids are all you want.. but I'm still not having one! ;)

Taylor said...

How did you get Scotty to pray? I'll say, "Mad, do you want to pray" and she'll say, "no". That's my brick wall on prayer.

KateHazen said...

That boy is so cute!! I can't believe how much he's grown up!! Let us know when you come back to Provo so we can play!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, aren't you glad I taught him the Choo Choo song. That now I'm not allowed to sing?
Love you!