
Well, I thought I might get a reprieve from baby mobility as for most of his young life, Scotty has been more interested in eating that moving. He's super active and squirmy (it's literally like nursing a squid!) so we knew he was capable of hurling himself off any available surface, but he didn't realize how cool flying attempts would be. Until last week! Now, I can barely even feed him cereal without him trying to jump out of his chair, or crawl across the floor to eat dirt... guess I won't get the late walker I hoped for--he's raring to go! And despite his two bottom teeth, he pretty darn good about *NOT* biting mama, which means he still gets to eat!
Get that camera! Woo-hoo go gadget!
Baby pushups--most days he does more
than all of us combined...hmm!




2 thoughts:
Hilarious
Hey Meg, It's Martha. I got a weird comment on my blog, so we're going private. But please email me at marthabirk@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation. Have fun on your cruise and see you soon!
Post a Comment