
****The Promised Hodgepodge of Scotty Tidbits****
I finally took pictures of Scotty in his blessing outfit! Okay, it was only 2 weeks after the fact, but I still can't believe that with all the cameras around on the 30th no one got a picture before we bundled him up.

Want to see it closer to really appreciate my handiwork?
I did sew it after all...
Ok I admit it, by "sew it" I mean i flipped it inside out the night before and took two inches out of each side because he just wasn't chubby enough to fit into it yet!

Want to see it closer to really appreciate my handiwork?
I did sew it after all...
Ok I admit it, by "sew it" I mean i flipped it inside out the night before and took two inches out of each side because he just wasn't chubby enough to fit into it yet!
He had his two month checkup on monday (will get immunizations tomorrow...yikes!) and he weighed exactly 11 pounds! Good eater, that's for sure. He's 22 inches long and has a head circumference of 40cm. When was the last time you measured your head size?
Ok, blogger is being weird, so the other picture and video will have to wait for another day!
P.S. yes, i did totally chop my hair. isn't it fabulous? :o)




2 thoughts:
Your hair does indeed look fabulous. and good job "sewing" his blessing outfit. I am very impressed. If only I could sew so well.
Meg o my heart - how adorable! Scotty is cute too :)
Love Nana
Post a Comment