Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting Strong!


Scotty keeps finding new tricks to keep mom and dad entertained--yesterday he graduated from a "head-lifter" to a "chest-pusher". He suddenly realized that if he uses his arms, he can lift his head all the way up to vertical. He's so excited by the new view it usually makes him giggle!





Tomorrow being Halloween, I'm excited to dress him up in the sheep/bear sleeper I got--it feels like a sheep but has bear ears...the poor child will probably suffer from animal confusion for the rest of his life. Eric thinks that we should dress him up as a bag of Doritos.




In other news, the bottom basically fell out of the company Eric's been working for (and they haven't paid him in a month and a half!) so he now has more time to hang out with Scotty and me! It's tremendous :o) I'm plugging away at my program, and I've finally figured out how to do my hair with it's new style...

0 thoughts: