So this post is almost exactly two months late, but whatever! I'm juggling three kids, a busy husband, and a part-time job--I'm impressed that anything gets done around here. Just don't look in my fridge; we've been out of milk for 2 days and we still have tupperware with Thanksgiving leftovers...
ANYWAY.
October 14, 2012
Our sweet baby Rachel Marie Larsen was blessed by her daddy, and both sets of grandparents got to be there. It was so great to have Charlie and Leanne out here! Leanne was super woman, cooking freezer meals and helping with the kids while I worked even though she was down to one arm.
 |
| the Larsens |
 |
| her sad face is adorably scrunched up :) |
 |
| the Mary Poppins feet! |
 |
| Love! |
I love this little peach dress! It actually belongs to one of my mom's dolls and it was the dress I was blessed in as a baby.
Alyssa also got to wear it. See any resemblance?
 |
| Alyssa, 1 month: BIGGER eyes :) |
 |
| and pointy ears |
 |
| but they both do "that tongue thing" |
More kids means decent looking family pictures are harder to come by :)
 |
| with Nani and Papa |
P.S. for the curious, we all agree that Rachel looks more like Scotty as a baby, with the same furrowed brow and big ears. Her head isn't as round as his was and she has the pointy chin like Alyssa.
1 thoughts:
Cute pictures Meg! I must confess I was actually on your blog to get a recipe from your 5 Things Cooking blog which I still use recipes from. I needed a copy to give a recipe to a friend (enchiladas) and was so glad you haven't taken the link down. Sure love ya! (This is Martha by the way.)
Post a Comment