Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Phoenician Christmas

I've loved the posts on many of your blogs that say: "here is the view from our house right now" and usually depict feet of white, fluffy snow and buried cars. At first glance I think: wow, that looks gorgeous! and Christmasy! And then I remember that it's cold. And you have to shovel your car out everyday.

My view seems better and better everyday.


Scotty hangs out in the cul-de-sac with his big kid friends. Today they showed him how to use a walky-talky.

He can actually pedal from time to time but mostly walks his bike around. He usually wears his firefighter helmet so he matches the big kids with their helmets.

Doesn't seem like Christmas time to you? What more do you want? Christmas colored toe nails?


At least here you can actually see them... besides, we took Scotty to see the temple lights the other week and it was cold enough that we actually got hot chocolate.

1 thoughts:

Melody said...

HAHA! I do miss the snow at times, but then I too think about shoveling out of my driveway and how easy we have it here.....a warm 70 degrees! Sure, the summers are HOT but man do the other seasons make up for it! Where else do you go outside at night with shorts, a shirt and no shoes on in Jan? This is some people's vacation and we live it!