Tuesday, August 13, 2013

St Malo California


Well, school has started here and getting back to life as normal reminds me that, once upon a time, I used to be good at blogging!

At what point do you give up on catching up and just decide to plow ahead? I suppose now is as good a day as any!

A few weeks back we got to spend a week in St Malo Beach in California. This year my brother and his kids were able to come from Iowa! It made for good conversations and game nights, but also added the noise and chaos of three more small kids. 
















The only downside to the trip was a ridiculous allergic reaction to mosquito bites. I got three on the same foot and it swelled so much I could hardly walk for several days. It was a week before I could move my toes!

It's hard to see in a picture, until you realize that my toes are closer together because of the swelling and all of the wrinkles and veins are hidden...



2 thoughts:

Mimi Collett said...

I LOVE your bathing suit.

April said...

What beautiful family pictures! I love your suit. It looks like a wonderful family vacation!