Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scotty thinks he's the boss

These are too good to not write down! Can't really say that I'm proud, but at least I get a laugh out of our conversations...

"In four hours I have to go to work and say guacamole. That's what daddy does at work all day."

"Mom, your job is to take care of Alyssa and Scotty. And say nice things. My job is jumping on people's beds. It's how I make guacamole."

"Mom, I need you to listen the first time I say something. That's what Jesus wants. And Jesus wants you to not vacuum while I'm watching my cartoons. That makes him sad. You can't make Jesus cry, mom, it's not nice."

"When I'm bigger I'm going to have two big dogs, and their names will be Peanut Butter and Jelly, but I won't eat them."

"Mom you'll be so proud of me--I didn't rub my nose on your carpet! (um, thank you?) I just went like this (pinching nose) and wiped it in my hair..."  GROSS!

3 thoughts:

Taylor said...

Scotty is hilarious. It's crazy what they pick up at church (re: Scotty's "don't make Jesus sad" comment).

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

What a character!!!! HAHAHAHA! Love him! It's been way too long... and yes, we have to get together soon. I'm free Monday, what about you?!

Mama Larsen said...

I copied these off to save -- he sees the world like no one else does!! Too funny.