Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good Vacation!



WOW what a week and a half...
first we flew down to Phoenix so Eric could interview with Ernst & Young:
Everything went great and he has accepted an offer to intern there beginning Jan. 2nd!
We're excited to get some sunny Phoenix weather instead of gloomy Provo.

While in Phoenix I got to spend a lot of time with mom while Dad competed in the Tour de Tucson bike race (go Daddy!) and I finally got to see Drew and Misty's fabulous house. We also had a party to celebrate Tesseract, our shetland sheepdog that we've had for 12 years. She's had bladder cancer since the beginning of the summer and won't be around much longer, so we made a stepping stone for her to put in our backyard.

We flew back to SLC on Sunday, just in time to turn around Monday for Colorado. We had a fabulous time there, even though it snowed. I won two out of the three late night games of Lord of the Rings Risk, so there's not much to complain about! Scotty got spoiled with lots of grandma love...



I think that about sums up our fabulous vacation...oh wait, one more thing: BYU 17, Utah 10.

We're looking forward to spending time with friends here before the semester ends, and then it's on to Phoenix for sunshine and family!

2 thoughts:

New Beginnings. said...

ha I found your blog! For some reason I didn't have it:)

Melanie said...

Go UTES!